BONUS ACCOUNT GENERAL TERMS
A Customer’s total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Casino Bonus Account, but it can be used to place wagers on Casino games.
1. Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
2. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
The contributing percentages are:
- 100% - all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
- 50% - all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
- 10% - all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
- 2% - all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Hippodrome Online Casino holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
Note: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
3. As the wagering requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account – in increments of £/€/$10.
a) Any wagers made are deducted from the Cash Account first. Should there be no cash available, the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. Funds in the Bonus Account are only played if there are insufficient credits in the Cash Account.
b) Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Cash Account are credited directly to the Cash Account. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Bonus Account are credited back to the Bonus Account.
c) If crediting a Bonus Account with winnings results in the Bonus Account balance exceeding the original bonus amount, any excess winnings are credited to the Cash Account. Note: this is less any automatic transfers that have occurred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account.
4. Any winnings made after acceptance of a Bonus offer may only be withdrawn once the full wagering requirements have been met. Should You wish to withdraw the balance of your initial deposit prior to meeting the wagering requirements, You may do so by forfeiting the Bonus and all winnings. If you wish to do so, please contact Customer Support.
5. The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
6. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met. Should Hippodrome Online Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
7. Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer’s account to £/€/$50. This limit will apply should a Bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Hippodrome Online Casino. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
Hippodrome Online Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.