Player Protection Policy
1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the Net, The Hippodrome Online Casino encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your Hippodrome Online Casino Account.
- Password-protect your Hippodrome Online Casino Account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Hippodrome Online Casino Username and password safe.
- Keep your credit/debit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, The Hippodrome Online Casino advocates you restrict their access to our website by registering with Net Nanny, a world leader in real-time Internet filtering technology.
Other Important Tips:
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before you commence gaming.
Never gamble if:
- you are younger than the legal gaming age
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- you are attempting to win back previous losses
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings
2. The Gaming Contract and Privacy
3. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at Hippodrome Online Casino, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of the games and, in the case of our Casino, try our “Practice Play” mode.
4. General Odds of Winning
To ensure the maximum protection of our Customers, the payout percentages of our casino games are both certified and published on a monthly basis by eCOGRA (e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance).
5. Odds of Winning per Game
Click here to see the Return To Player (RTP) ratio of each game offered at Hippodrome.
6. Customer Complaints, ADR/ODR Services
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
IMPORTANT: to ensure your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to Hippodrome Online Casino via the following means:
For Customers who are residents of Great Britain
E-mail: [email protected]
Post: Hippodrome Online, c/o Betway Limited, PO Box 70417, London, NW1W 7LN
For Customers who are not residents of Great Britain
E-mail: [email protected]
Post: Hippodrome Online, c/o Betway Limited, PO Box 29, Malta Post, Gzira, GZR 1300, MALTA
In addition, the written communication must contain the following information:
- your username/account number
- your registered First Name and Surname
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim
- specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable)
NOTE: failure to submit a written communication as outlined above may result in a delay and our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner.
Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason You are not satisfied with the resolution of Your complaint/claim, You may refer the matter to one of our named ADR entities, alternatively, You can refer the matter via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, who will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
Each ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between Hippodrome Online Casino and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through Hippodrome’s own internal dispute procedure; and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR entities available to Customers who are residents of Great Britain,
- eCOGRA– Casino / Bingo / Poker disputes only
ADR entities available to Customers who are not residents of Great Britain,
- MGA– all disputes
- eCOGRA– all disputes
Important to note: ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both Hippodrome Online Casino and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Click here for more information about eCOGRA’s dispute resolution service and to complete the eCOGRA Dispute Form.
Click here for more information about the MGA’s online gaming support service and to complete the MGA Complaint Form.
Click here for more information about the ODR Platform’s services and to complete the ODR Complaint Form.
Should You ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify Hippodrome Online Casino via the means of communication listed in the above Customer Complaints procedure.