1. Employees of Hippodrome, its group companies and their service providers and their families are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
2. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be contacted and asked permission to participate in any reasonable publicity events/ campaigns. This may include the use of your name and image in online publicity, in e-mails and through any other print or social media without additional compensation. If you do not agree with this, Hippodrome recommends you do not enter into the Promotion.
3. Participants in the Promotion agree that their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Hippodrome, for the purposes of administering the prize.
4. These Terms and Conditions are additional to the general Hippodrome terms and conditions and do not replace any pre-existing terms and conditions that appear on our website.
5. Hippodrome reserves the right to suspend / terminate this promotion at any time, should it have reasonable grounds for doing so. This may include, but is not limited to, a Draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these Terms and Conditions.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Hippodrome, other members of the group of companies and third parties connected to Hippodrome hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, or any other applicable law.
7. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Registered Customer or Prize Winner in connection with a Draw or participation in the Promotion.
8. As a condition of your entry into the Promotion, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such participation.
Bonus Account – General Terms
A Customer's total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Casino Bonus Account, but it can be used to place wagers on Casino Games."
1. Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before bonus funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
2. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
The contributing percentages are:
100% - all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
50% - all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
10% - all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
2% - all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Hippodrome Online holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
NOTE: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
3. The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Hippodrome Online reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
4. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met. Should Hippodrome Online deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
5. Where a New Customer Offer has been granted to you, once all stipulated wagering requirements have been met, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of Hippodrome Online management. Note: Progressive Jackpot wins are exempt from this clause.
6. Hippodrome Online reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free Bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer's account to £50. This limit will apply should a Bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.
7. Hippodrome Online Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Freedom Bonus General Terms and Conditions
1. Any withdrawal from your account prior to play-through requirements being achieved will result in your bonus balance being forfeited and only your cash balance being released for payment.
2. The bonus is valid for 30 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering from the bonus hasn't been met within the 30 day period, the current bonus value at that time will be removed from the account.
3. All bonuses will be awarded independently, and each bonus will have its own balance, expiry and playthrough requirements.
4. Bonuses will be used in the order of when they were awarded, i.e. earliest to latest.
5. Multiple bonuses can be used upon wagering.
6. Winnings from any bonus used to play will be credited to the bonus balance, if a mixture of cash and bonus is used to play, winnings will be credited to the cash and bonus balances according to the ratio (Bonus to Cash Ratio (BCR) see below)) at the time of the wager. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed that specific bonus balance at that time will be transferred to the cash balance.
7. Player bonus and cash balances will be displayed by clicking "Balances" at the top right of the lobby.
8. If Hippodrome Online Casino believes that any player is abusing the spirit of the promotion, then we reserve the right to refuse any related winnings from the promotion offered.
9. Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue this promotion at any time. In the event of any dispute the decision of Hippodrome Online Casino will be considered final.
10. Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
11. Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement.
12. General Promotion Terms and Conditions also apply.
13. Hippodrome Online Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
*Bonus to Cash ratio*(BCR) known as Freedom Bonus
Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) is the percentage split between your total balance and the current cash balance verses your current bonus balance. Your current bonus balance can be split into multiple bonuses.
£30 Cash Balance and £30 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR.
£30 Cash plus £30 Bonus = £60 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus).
£30 bonus split into three bonuses of £10 (£10 bonus #1, £10 bonus #2 and £10 bonus #3).
You place a £50 bet: £25 cash + £25 bonus (50% / 50 % BCR) £25 bonus = £10 bonus #1 + £10 bonus #2 + £5 bonus #3.
You win £100 so your balance is now £110 (£100 winnings + £10 remaining balance).
Your balance is now split into the following £55 cash + £55 bonus (50% / 50% BCR). £55 bonus = £20 bonus #1 + £20 bonus #2 + £15 bonus #3.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Hippodrome Online Casino. Examples of bonus abuse may include, but not be limited to:
- Using more than one account
- Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits to claim multiple bonuses, before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
- Multiple account strategy / proxy account strategy
- Using a VPN or masking IP address
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more after a large win (5x value of your last deposit or more) for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning $/£/€100 on any spin including a double up and reducing your stake amount to $/£/€50 or less.
- Moving from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- You place at least one bet on any game that has a weighting of 20% or less towards wagering, the resulting win is 100% more than the corresponding stake and you move your original stake and winnings to a game weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
- For example but not limited to placing bets on roulette and then after a win moving your game play to slots to clear wagering.
When playing with a no-deposit bonus in your account, if you bet more than 10% of the bonus amount in a single bet, spin or round, your bonus and winnings may be voided.
Hippodrome Online Casino considers all the above Terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.