Welcome Bonus T&Cs
- This welcome bonus is only available to new players who open a hippodromeonline.com account.
- The welcome bonus is a 100% match based on a new customers first deposit at hippodrome online casino. Example: Deposit £50 and receive a £50 bonus. New Balance = £100.
- To qualify for this offer, you must opt in by ticking the box ‘I wish to receive the Welcome Bonus and accept the Terms and Conditions’ during the account registration process.
- Only one welcome bonus can be claimed per customer. If multiple accounts are identified, your welcome bonus will be denied. If a welcome bonus has been identified to have been claimed more than once, we reserve the right to reclaim any winnings and return your deposit used to trigger the bonus.
- To qualify for this bonus a minimum deposit of £20 or more must be placed within 7 days of account registration.
- The maximum bonus available is £50.
- Your welcome bonus can only be triggered via a debit card deposit. Other payment methods will not qualify for this offer.
- The welcome bonus is subject to 50 times playthrough before funds can be withdrawn from the casino account.
- Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the playthrough requirement. The contributing percentages are:
If you wagered £50 what would it contribute
Slots and Parlor Games
All Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), Casino War and Live Money Wheel (Dream Catcher).
(excluded games) – Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, and Crash Games (Aviator, FlyX, Spaceman, Maverick, Maverick X, Ho Ho Hudl, Skyliner, Jet Lucky 2, To Mars and Beyond)
Note: Playthrough (wagering) made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards playthrough requirements.
- Any winnings made after acceptance of the Welcome Bonus offer may only be withdrawn once the full wagering requirements have been met. Should you wish to withdraw the balance of your initial deposit prior to meeting the wagering requirements, you may do so by forfeiting the Welcome Bonus and all winnings. If you wish to do so, please contact Customer Support.
- All withdrawals will be subject to audit by Hippodrome Casino. Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to reclaim a welcome bonus and any winnings and/or close an account in a situation of obvious abuse or fraud.
- Should a withdrawal be submitted before a welcome bonus is credited to the bonus account, the bonus will be forfeited.
- The welcome bonus offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, email address, debit card number or shared computer environment. Hippodrome casino reserves the right to void and winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- This offer is only valid to the person who registers a new account. The offer is non transferable.
- This welcome bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion offered by Hippodrome Casino and is subject to on-going review. Hippodrome Casino reserves the right to amend this bonus offer and it’s terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
- This promotion is also subject to our standard "Terms & Conditions" and the information stated within the "Your Online Wallet" section of our website.
Your Online Wallet
A Customer's total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Casino Bonus Account, but it can be used to place wagers on Casino games.
- Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a fifty (50) times wagering requirement before bonus funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
- Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement. Please see the specific promotions terms and conditions for details.
- The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met. Should Hippodrome Online Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Hippodrome Online reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free Bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer's account. The withdrawal will be limited based on the account currency, as follows : 50 GBP / EUR / USD / CAD or for any other currency not listed 50 USD. The limit will apply should the Free Bonus / Free Bet / Free Casino Spins be granted with no deposit needing to be made on the account, unless specifically stated otherwise in the terms of the promotional offer.
- Any withdrawal from your account prior to play-through requirements being achieved will result in your bonus balance being forfeited and only your cash balance being released for payment.
- The bonus is valid for 30 days after the point of activation. If any associated wagering from the bonus hasn't been met within the 30 day period, the current bonus value at that time will be removed from the account.
- All bonuses will be awarded independently, and each bonus will have its own balance, expiry and playthrough requirements.
- Bonuses will be used in the order of when they were awarded, i.e. earliest to latest.
- Multiple bonuses can be used upon wagering.
- Winnings from any bonus used to play will be credited to the bonus balance, if a mixture of cash and bonus is used to play, winnings will be credited to the cash and bonus balances according to the ratio (Bonus to Cash Ratio (BCR) see below)) at the time of the wager. At the time of any associated wagering on your bonus account being completed that specific bonus balance at that time will be transferred to the cash balance.
- Player bonus and cash balances will be displayed by clicking "Balances" at the top right of the lobby.
- Any progressive jackpot wins are automatically added to your cash balance.
Understanding your Bonus to Cash Ration (BCR) also known as your "Freedom Bonus"
Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) is the percentage split between your bonus balance and your current cash balance. Your current bonus balance can be split into multiple bonuses.
£30 Cash Balance and £30 Bonus balance would be a 50% / 50% BCR.
£30 Cash plus £30 Bonus = £60 total balance (50% made up of cash and 50% made up of bonus).
£30 bonus split into three bonuses of £10 (£10 bonus #1, £10 bonus #2 and £10 bonus #3).
You place a £50 bet: £25 cash + £25 bonus (50% / 50 % BCR) £25 bonus = £10 bonus #1 + £10 bonus #2 + £5 bonus #3.
You win £100 so your balance is now £110 (£100 winnings + £10 remaining balance).
Your balance is now split into the following £55 cash + £55 bonus (50% / 50% BCR). £55 bonus = £20 bonus #1 + £20 bonus #2 + £15 bonus #3.
Bonus Abuse and Bonus Fraud
We offer our valued customers promotions and bonuses to reward them. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
What constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall be at the sole discretion of Hippodrome Online Casino.