By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your Participation at Hippodrome Online Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against Hippodrome Online Casino or any partner, or respective directors, officers or employees.
16.2 Eligible Customers
Employees of Hippodrome Online Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the games.
16.3 Termination of Account
16.3.1 Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you. Any balance in your account at the time of such a cancellation will be credited to your credit/debit card or financial account.
16.3.2 We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or suspend your account (notwithstanding any other provision contained in the Terms and Conditions) where we have reason to believe that your account may have been used for any of the following activities:
- If you have played in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the Maximum Payout Limits permitted for a single Customer (as outlined in the Hippodrome Online Casino Rules). Hippodrome Online Casino is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your Hippodrome Online Casino account;
- If you are not of legal age to gamble and are not a resident of Great Britain (for residents of Great Britain, section 3.3 applies);
- If you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a Hippodrome Online Casino account;
- If you have more than one active account at Hippodrome Online Casino;
- If the name registered on your Hippodrome Online Casino account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make deposits on the said Hippodrome Online Casino account;
- If Hippodrome Online Casino has received a “charge back” and/or a "return" notification via a deposit mechanism used on your account;
- If you are found colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of fraudulent activity;
- If it is determined by Hippodrome Online Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots etc) designed specifically to defeat the gaming system.
16.3.3 If we have reasonable grounds to believe that You have participated in any of the activities set out in clause 16.3.2 above then (in addition to any suspension or termination of Your account enacted), we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from Your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, winnings that are attributable to any of the practices contemplated in clause 16.3.2. In such circumstances, Your details will be passed to the applicable Authority, Regulatory Body or any other external third parties. The rights set out here are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against You under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
By accepting any prize and/or winnings from Hippodrome Online Casino, you agree to being contacted and asked to consent for your name to be used for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
16.5 Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between You and Hippodrome Online Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between You and Hippodrome Online Casino with regards to Participation at Hippodrome Online Casino. Hippodrome Online Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of Management and put into immediate effect.
Applicable to Customers who are residents of Great Britain: a notification message advising that changes have been made to our Terms and Conditions will appear upon a Customer’s next login to the Betway site/software. The Customer is required to accept the changes to the Terms and Conditions before continuing to participate at Betway.
16.6 Final Decision
In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your software and the Hippodrome Online Casino server software, the result showing on the Hippodrome Online Casino server software shall be the official and governing result.
You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from Hippodrome Online Casino.
16.8 Force Majeure
Hippodrome Online Casino shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the gaming contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
16.9 No agency
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Hippodrome Online Casino’s original intent.
16.11 Explanation of Terms and Conditions
We consider these Terms and Conditions to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these or any other part of our service, please contact Customer Service.
Please note that all correspondence and telephone calls may be recorded.
These Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations here under to any third party without notice to you.
16.13 Business Transfers
In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via e-mail or notice on our web site explaining your options with regards to the transfer of your account.